Monday, September 22, 2008

Here we go

Well. This is my first posting here on this blog and happy to be able to accomplish such a feat without any fees.
So, for a first notice, this blog here will most likely be a compendium on my significant experiences, interests, opinions, and thoughts. I'll try not to be boring of course.
I got the idea of such a blog from what my teacher did. He created an entire blog for the class and as I've always liked the thought of having a blog on the Internet, and the fact that I only need a Google account (which I already had) this would be a perfect chance.
This won't stay the same. It will change over time, as I'm only starting now.
So, with that in mind, here we go. This will ultimately evolve over time into a much more complex and fun site. Here's to that.

-Justin C.

No comments: